Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Running Scared

So I decided that it might be wise to see if Han's EI special education teacher could attend the interview witht he 'school of choice'. I rang and left a message to let the principal know - I don't want to ambush her but before we started at preschool we had a meeting with the AP, the school counsellor, the teacher, us and Han's EI Spec ed teacher - given that she is currently teaching Han in a transition to school program it seemed sensible.

I got a call from the school this afternoon - the principal will ring me tomorrow. I presume it is about that. Anyway I don't know whether it is giving her cause for concern or whether I should be nervous - I don't want to get her offside before the meeting has even occurred - I still hold some hope it might actually have a positive outcome. Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile Han's ST gave her a standardised test today - hasn't sent the results through yet but has said that her score is most likely going to be less than 70 which will bring with it for dept schools some funding.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed here. the extra funding sounds good.

    ReplyDelete