Friday, November 27, 2009

glasses

Bugger - lost her glasses today. I didn't have my mobile with me. Her teachers were phoning to see if she had them on this morning - of course she did! Little bugger - her teachers and all the other kids looked - but no luck yet. Expecting the unexpected - isn't that what all kids do? She's been os good at keeping them on that none of us thought about it anymore - one pair of expensive and necessary glasses - last seen at morning tea - or about 11am. Hope they find them!

1 comment:

  1. I hope they do too.
    I completely understand! Maia lost hers at kindy too a while back, the teachers finally found them beside where the bags had been when all the kids had gone home. She had been pointing to her bag when we asked her where they were and we had all searched inside it several times but she obviously put them near her bag and (hidden under other bags) and not in it.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete