Monday, March 14, 2011

Stuck

Well I am feeling a lot less positive today. I don't know where to start or what to say really. I want to grab Hannah and run away somewhere where she doesn't have to be under so much pressure to perform all the time. I just want to be with her. To let her be as she is. I wish I had a magic wand to make the world an easier place - more adaptable, better resourced. But I don't and I don't know what to do at the moment to help either. I am lost.
We have a meeting with the acting principal tomorrow.
I want so much for Hannah. But most of all I just want her to be loved and to be happy and to be learning...I want her to be respected. I want her to have moments full of joy at school and not just outside of it. I don't know what I can do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment