Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lovely things


Good things are continuing to happen for Hannah at school. She had to leave early on Fri as she has an ear infection and I had to take her to the drs for some antibiotics but she is coping very well. One night last week she was so tired when we got home that at one point I found her sitting on the floor in "Grandpa's room' staring vacantly at the bookshelves there. At least i know it wasn't another fit as she responded to me straight away and wasn't floppy or tired afterwards (well more than before anyways!!). It was the same day that her music teacher told me it was the first class where Hannah ahd stayed sitting with the rest of the class for the whole time - clearly she is taking in more of what is happening around her and so it is no wonder that she is stillg etting very tired. I gave her a nice warm bowl of soup for comfort but she still refused to go to sleep until 'normmal' bedtime - when she crashed.
Yesterday I went looking for her in the house and found ehr back in her grandfather's room (where I keep a lot of the educational games and activities we use) 'teaching' her doll Sally. She was testing her literacy skills - so cute. I printed off a copy to give to her teacher today - clearly she is inspiring Hannah.

2 comments:

  1. That is very cool. Love the photo. Go Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, an ear infection does make people tired.

    And chicken soup is very nic.

    ReplyDelete