Thursday, December 10, 2009

Preschool and Kindy


Today was the preschool concert for the twins - they had a ball and all the children put on ag reat performance. It was wonderful (and not surprising) to see Hannah participate so well - following ehr peers, doing all the actions, 'singing' in her way. She had a lot of fun. Afterwards I was thinking the teacher's aid for all her good work this year with han - and she commented on how in just the past few weeks Hannah's confidence has really grown adn she is able to get up infront of others etc. She also commented that Han would have partnered with any of the kids (in the song requiring one) except that Kit decided to play 'big brother' today. I had wondered whether they had specifically put them together - it didn't bother me - not if it helped her stay on track - but it was nice to hear that that wasn't necessary.

This morning I plan to drop in some of the books discussed with the shcool at Hannah's planning meeting as well as her homemade pecs folder. I want to take some photoes of te environment so that I can prepare a social story for the twins for next year. I have also got a Christmas card - I do aprreciate the time and effort the school principal and teachers have already put into our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment