Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holiday Playdates

Getting ready for next week.... yesterday the twins had a playdate with 2 other kids from kindy - one will be in Kit's Year 1 class and the other in Hannahs. I confess it was a bit like a double date cos Hannah insists that Z is her 'boyfriend' and I is one of Kit's girlfriends...there were also an older and a younger sibling there. The kids had a blast (and so did I! - unfortunately I didn't take any photoes but one of the Mums did...so maybe later I can add one in).
School uniforms for Kit have been purchased, Hannah's will still do this year. I need to get runners for Hannah and some lunchboxes and snacks but otherwise we are well on the road to being ready. I have been listening to Kit read his Zac Power Test Drive books this week and Hannah has continued to do a great job of reading her PM readers each day.
Yes we are on the road to being ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment