Thursday, January 21, 2010

7 days to go

Well the therapies have ended and so has the swimming intensive. I had been going to take the twins out for the day but I think they need a day at home to relax. SO now - the pecs book is made but the uniforms aren't labeled yet. The presentation for staff is basically done although it will need a last minute edit. For this week I want the kids to enjoy being at home and to look forward to school. I have Adelaide's list of good books about strting school - I will try and find them - if not I do have a couple here too that I can use. Oh and haircuts are needed - if those blasted lice have gone.

2 comments:

  1. AHHH!
    Good luck with the head lice. They are so hard to get rid of.
    I'm walking down Bad Memory Lane right now and my scalp is suddenly very itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The list was made more than a month ago.

    I'm afraid I haven't made any more.

    There is a wonderful programme called Writing with Symbols which will be good for Han's literacy.

    Hope you guys have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete