Monday, May 30, 2016

M r I

Tomorrow is the day of Hannah's mri . I'm not looking forward to it. Not a fan of hospitals. Tonight I have a headache and a daughter in tears because she doesn't want to miss school - she tells me she needs to learn. I wish these blips weren't there for her to deal with.
Tomorrow will be difficult for her. She'll work hard to understand what the adults want. She'll be brave when they place the canular and a bit scared when they take her into the room with the machine and ask her to ly on the table. She'll struggle to climb up and be awkward in trying to lay herself down but she won't give up. She'll laugh at the headphones designed to dull the noise of the machine and startle when the noise starts for real. She'll enjoy lying there watching a DVD but struggle to lay still for 45 minutes. 
I'm hoping she pulls it off though cos this way is preferable to needing a general anaesthetic for the procedure. After this one we should be able to go straight home.

Wish us well - I'm feeling nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment